For American Safety Council (ASC) Customer Support, phone (866) 575-4310.
This online course covers 30 hours of courses, required by OSHA, that apply toward 30-hour Construction Industry course completion card. This module is comprised of 23 sections, each either one or two hours in length, and covering topics pertaining to regulations covered by Standard 29 CFR 1926. The successful completion of this course will help to meet the Construction Industry standards established by OSHA.
Upon completion of this course, a wallet card will be issued certifying that the student has completed 30 hours of OSHA training for the Construction Industry.
This course is not equivalent to the OSHA 510 course.
There are no prerequisites for this class
- Confined space entry
- Confined Space Entry Review
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, and Conveyors, Subpart N
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Health Hazards in Construction (for example, noise, hazard com. and crystalline silica) (at least Two Hours)
- Introduction to OSHA (at least Two Hours)
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal, Subpart H
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards (at least Five Hours) (all Four areas - minimum 30 minutes each)
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment, Subpart E (at least Two Hours)
- Scaffolds, Subpart L
- Welding and Cutting, Subpart J
To Be Determined
Infrastructure & Safety
OSHA Training Institute Education Center
Phone: (979) 458-9188 | Toll-Free: (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 | Fax: (979) 458-1426
This course is an online, interactive program which can be taken at the student’s pace and convenience. It is available online 24/7 and will be an active, available program for six months from the date of registration.