This course can be scheduled to meet your specific requirements. For more information about this course
or to schedule a class, please contact us at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course provides training for municipal fire service personnel who require advanced application of the Incident Command System (ICS). This course uses the following Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) curriculum: ICS-300: Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents and ICS-400: Advanced ICS Command and General Staff – Complex Incidents.
There are no prerequisites for this class
- Course Overview
- ICS Findamentals Review
- Unified Command, Incident/Even Assessment and Incident Objectives
- Incident Resource Management
- Planning Process
- Transfer of Command and Closeout
- Major and/or Complex Incident/event management
- Area Command
- Multi-Agency Coordination System (MACS)
The target audience of this course is senior municipal fire service personnel who are expected to perform in a management capacity in an Area Command or Multi-Agency Coordination Systems (MACS) Entity.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Regular station duty wear for fire field activities
- Office attire for classroom sessions.
- You may not wear to any class or field activity
- sleeveless shirts
- open-toed shoes
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.- noon
Course size limit
Annual Fire Training School registration information
Annual Municipal School registration late fee
A $50.00 late fee will be assessed to payments made after the registration deadline.